Website La Maestra Family Health Center
Job Title: Print Shop Associate
Reports To: Print Shop Manager
Pay Range: $17.00 to $22.00 per hour, Depends on Experience (DOE)
Job Status: Exempt
The print shop associate for La Maestra Foundation is responsible for providing support to the La Maestra Printing Shop. Duties include but are not limited to taking orders, responding to customers, processing payments, printing a variety of different orders and many other duties while maintaining a positive workplace environment.
- Delivers completed jobs to pre-determined customer locations within and outside of the company.
- Maintains daily mileage logs.
- Uses shrink-wrap machine, paper cutter, hole driller, bindery equipment, jogger, tape machine, stackers, electric stapler in completion of various jobs contracted.
- Operate scanners.
- Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections. Clears paper jams and informs supervisor of specific problems.
- Performs binding and finishing work.
- Maintains inventories of supplies needed.
- Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as required.
- Answers customer questions regarding status of job requests with direction from supervisor.
- Ensures upkeep of convenience copier areas by keeping neat and well stocked.
- Performs duties related to the shipping and/or receiving of materials.
- Runs high volume copy machines as needed.
- Uses all copier equipment, calculator, fax machine, and some PC.
- Performs filing duties.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Verbal and Written Skills to Perform Job Duties: Familiarity with basic word processing, spreadsheets, database applications and accurate keyboarding skills.
Technical knowledge and skills required to perform the job: Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and the demonstrated ability to work with diverse individuals and groups. Demonstrate high levels of self-initiation and direction. Have knowledge of communities we serve. Have knowledge and experience working in a team environment and interacting collaboratively with other team members. Utilize skills to analyze situations and make timely decisions.
Physical and Mental Requirements: Physical and mental requirements involve sitting, talking, listening, using hands to handle and feel or operate objects, tools, or controls as well as reaching with hands and arms. The employee may be required to push, pull, lift, and/or carry up to 20 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Respond promptly and with caring actions to customers and employees. Acknowledge psychosocial, spiritual and cultural beliefs and honor these beliefs.
- Maintain professional working relationships with all levels of staff, clients and the public.
- Be part of a team and cooperate in accomplishing department goals and objectives.
- Interact and communicate in a manner to reflect an understanding of the client or patient’s age, culture, state of health and level of comprehension.
- Maintain current knowledge of policies and procedures as they relate to safe work practices.
- Follow all safety procedures and report unsafe conditions.
- Use appropriate body mechanics to ensure an injury free environment.
- Be familiar with location of nearest fire extinguisher and emergency exits.
Interested Applicants please submit Cover Letter and resume to:
Human Resources Department
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Fax: 619-269-1291
La Maestra Community Health Centers is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender, disability or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit lmfc.quickbase.com.