Website La Maestra Family Health Center
Job Status: Exempt
Salary Range: $145,600.00- $187,200.00 annually, Depends on Experience (DOE)
We are seeking a Mid Level Practitioner to become a part of our team! Under the direct supervisor of the Department Medical Director and the Supervising Physician, the Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner provide primary care services for pediatrics, adolescents and adults.
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic illnesses
- Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
- Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Education: Completion of Certified Physician Assistant training program or Nurse Practitioner Program.
Certification: Current valid California Physician Assistant License or Nurse Practitioner License, current valid DEA registration, current valid CPR certification.
Experience: One year experience working with underserved, low-income persons preferred. A strong commitment to serve the medically underserved families.
Verbal and Written Skills to perform the job: Bilingual preferred. Familiarity with basic word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications. Accurate keyboarding skills.
La Maestra Community Health Centers is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender, disability or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit lmfc.quickbase.com.