Starting Pay: D.O.E
Location: City Heights
Hours of Work: TBD
It is responsibility of the Quality Compliance Specialist to assemble assigned departmental reports and documentation related to quality management and performance improvement activities within the Center for discovery system. The Quality Compliance Specialist works with the Quality, Compliance and Risk to plan, organize, and assist the quality improvement process. Responsibilities include assisting with clinical improvement initiatives, ensuring regulatory compliance, and promoting improved health care outcomes.
• Compiles data and assembles reports related to quality compliance activities as assigned.
• Performs monthly Medical Assistance Internal Chart Review Audits to systematically evaluate and im-prove patient care and communicate results with corresponding supervisor.
• Collects data for internal chart review audits.
• Assists and guides auditors during the inspections for both chart and clinical.
• Maintain current copies of Provider, RN, MA, and Phlebotomist credentials to present during audits through our multiple insurance programs.
• Communicates with internal and external professionals, staff members, employees as required and in particular with members of the QI/QC Group and the Directors of Operations of various departments.
• Participates in on-going department training and attends department meetings when required.
• Keeps all client, family, and professional information confidential during and after time of employment.
• Performs Internal Site Visits among the organization to evaluate compliance, create and provide an overall finding report to the clinic supervisor.
• Performs Quality Compliance Trainings and keep track of trainings/retraining.
• Assist creating Quality Compliance trainings presentation as needed.
• Performs Infection Control Trainings for new employees and others as needed.
• Attend meetings as needed and other duties as assigned.
Interested Applicants please submit Cover Letter and Resume down below or to:
Human Resources Department
La Maestra Community Health Centers is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender, disability or any other legally protected status.
|Education:||Bachelor’s Degree preferred OR 3 years of experience in a related field preferred.|
|Verbal and Written Skills to perform the job:||Bilingual preferred. Intermediate knowledge of word pro-cessing, spreadsheet, and database applications. Accurate keyboarding skills.|