Enhanced Care Management
7 Core Areas
- Outreach and Engagement:
- Comprehensive Assessment and Care Management Planning
- Enhanced Coordination of Care
- Health Promotion
- Comprehensive Transitional Care
- Member and Family Supports
- Coordination of and Referral to Community and Social Support Services
• From January 2022, La Maestra Community Health Centers offers Enhanced Care Management services in San Diego county. ECM is a Medi-Cal managed care benefit that addresses clinical and non-clinical needs of high-need individuals through the coordination of services and comprehensive care management.
• Enhanced Care Management (ECM) will help people to improve health outcomes by supporting them with their medical care and social health needs.
• La Maestra ECM is a HUB providing comprehensive and integrated health and supportive services to eligible La Maestra patients and eligible non-La Maestra patients.
Enhanced Care Management (ECM) Flyer
Enhanced Care Management (ECM) and
Community Supports (CS)
4010 Fairmount Avenue
San Diego Ca 92105