Website La Maestra Family Health Center
Salary rage is $70K-$90K.
Responsibilities (are not limited to):
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate and support the agencies’ accounts receivable functions under the supervision of the CFO.
- Enhance the agencies policies and procedures surrounding the revenue and accounts receivable cycles.
- Train, monitor and update the policies and procedures related to current government regulations for FQHC’s.
- Assist Director of Revenue Cycle, staff, and any related department in the development and use of accounting policies and procedures, and establish a rapport in and between departments so that each can realize the importance of accurate reporting procedures.
- Monitor internal controls to assure compliance with established procedures related to revenue and accounts receivable.
- Monitor accounts receivables. Participate in weekly Billing Accountability Meetings and monthly aging reviews. Initiate an action plan and present to the CFO.
- Expert knowledge on software systems used.
- Ability to train staff on software systems and processes.
- Develop and utilize computer reports and output as required.
- Monitor the workflow process within the system, and alerting appropriate organizational Resources.
- Equipped with positive problem-solving mindset.
- Review and check competence of the business office work force and make recommendations for adjustments/corrections that may become necessary.
- Preparing and issuing invoices, billing statements, and reports.
- Adjust invoices and statements as needed.
- Managing billing for various client accounts.
- Interacting with clients to resolve any issues and answer inquiries.
- Following company guidelines and billing procedures as well as ensure compliance.
- Maintaining accurate records and making updates to our database as needed.
- Resolving any errors or discrepancies with customer billing, accounts, or billing reports.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
Certification required: N/A
Experience: 1-2 years’ experience preferred.
Verbal and Written Skills to perform the job: Familiarity with basic word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications. Accurate keyboarding skills.
Technical knowledge and skills required to perform the job: Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and the demonstrated ability to work with diverse individuals and groups. Demonstrate high levels of self-initiation and direction. Knowledge of communities we serve. Knowledge and experience working in medical settings and interacting collaboratively with medical teams. Skill in analyzing situations and making timely decisions.
Physical and Mental Requirements: Work involves sitting, talking, hearing, using hands to handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls, and reaching with hands and arms. The employee may be required to push, pull, lift, and/or carry up to 20 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
La Maestra Community Health Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage applications from all individuals regardless of race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, marital status, physical or mental disability or any other protected class, political affiliation or belief.
To apply for this job please visit lmfc.quickbase.com.