- We provide support for victims of violence
- We can help you with Covered California, MediCal, MCAP, Cal-Fresh application
- Renewal of benefits and other social services
Our Social Services Department is ready to assist you with applying for social service programs such as Covered California, CalFresh, CalWORKs, Medi-Cal, benefits renewals, and many other social services. For appointments please call (619) 795-5971 or visit us at 4074 Fairmount Avenue, San Diego, CA 92105.
– Covered California is a free service that connects Californians with brand-name health insurance under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
– CalFresh is for people with low-income who meet federal income eligibility rules and want to add to their budget to put healthy and nutritious food on the table.
– CalWORKs is a public assistance program that provides cash aid and services to eligible families that have a child(ren) in the home.
– Medi-Cal is California’s Medicaid health care program. This program pays for a variety of medical services for children and adults with limited income and resources. Medi-Cal is supported by federal and state taxes.
Please bring the following documents:
• Birth certificate(s) (children)
• Social security cards
• Green cards, passport, employment authorization
• All income: Last 2 paystubs, Child Support, Unemployment Benefits, SSI, SSA, FAFSA, Pensions
• Last tax return if self-employed
• Pregnancy test (if applicable)
• Utility bill
• Children’s school/college Name
• Bank statement • Automobile information
For Appointments Please Call