Website La Maestra Family Health Center
Starting Pay: D.O.E.
Location: City Heights (OB/GYN)
Hours of Work: 8:30am– 5:30pm (Mon-Fri)
Status/ Hours: Full Time/Non-Exempt
La Maestra Community Health Centers is seeking a full time, 40 hours per week, Call Center Operator to join our City Heights team. The candidate will greet and handle inquiries and appointments via tele-phone in a courteous and timely manner. The successful candidate will have a sincere interest in the organization’s mission, possess excellent communication and customer service skills, value attention to detail, and be able to handle a large volume of calls.
• The Call Center Operator will greet and handle inquiries and appointments via telephone in a promptly and timely manner.
• Greet patients, clients, and visitors entering the clinic following all organizational customer service guidelines.
• Maintain effective communication skills with patients. This includes listening skillfully and displaying a willing-ness and ability to acknowledge patent needs, expectations and values through the use of reflective listening and empathy conveyance. Responds to patient needs in a way that is helpful and beyond expectation.
• Answer telephones (includes scheduling appointments) and provide information on Clinic operations following La Maestra’s established Phone Call Etiquette
• Schedule appointments using the PCMH script
• Assign patients to a Primary Care Provider
• Always maintain La Maestra’s Phone Call Etiquette
• Check clinic voicemail messages and take appropriate action (i.e. call back patient, schedule appointment, for-warding message information to intended recipient, etc.)
• Responsible for being familiar with the basic guidelines and standards of the government programs the Clinic is engaged in and patients’ use, in paying for services. Become and remain familiar with common private insurance company basic guidelines and standards
• Follow up on the no show patients (the day appointment was missed)
• Call patients to remind them of scheduled appointment (the day prior to the appointment)
• Responsible for assisting patients with linkages to clinic services and other community based services as needed
Access Care Representative
La Maestra Community Health Centers
• One third of receptionists’ performance includes patient satisfaction levels. Performance Appraisal will include the level of patient satisfaction, accuracy of appointment setting, patient intakes for and for registration of pa-tients.
• Maintain effective communication and working relationships with other employees and patients.
Education: High School Diploma or GED.
Experience: 1-2 years experience front desk, customer service or call center experience in a community health center setting preferred.
Fluent in English/Spanish required
Interested Applicants please submit Cover Letter and resume to:
Human Resources Department
Email: email@example.com | Fax: 619-269-1291
La Maestra Community Health Centers is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender, disability or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit lmfc.quickbase.com.